CBRE are proud to bring to market Units 1-4, 17 Denison Street Deakin, a brand new building completed in 2017 which offers an excellent opportunity for savvy investors.
The units make up the ground floor of the building and are leased to Medicines Australia on a 5 year 6 month lease with 5 year option. The lease includes nine (9) basement car spaces and access to a private outdoor courtyard.
Positioned in the suburb of Deakin, known for its mix of commercial and health related occupiers, the address is centrally located in Canberra and a short distance to Barton/Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra CBD, Woden Town Centre and within 10 kilometres* of Canberra Airport. Deakin offers public transport with access to a light rail stop proposed for stage 2 as well as amenities including: Deakin Shops 1.4 kilometres* and Curtin Shops 1.7 kilometres* away. In addition, Deakin offers generous parking with public parking opposite the subject property and access to green spaces not readily available in other commercial precincts.
Key Property Features:
- 5 year 6 month lease to Medicines Australia (expiry 13 June 2024)
- Estimated Net Income of $221,000 PA
- Brand new building offering depreciation benefits
- Ample parking including 9 secure, basement car parks
- 543sqm* ground floor suite
- Short distance to Parliamentary Triangle & Canberra CBD
- Proximity to proposed future light rail stop
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact CBRE.
*Includes Amenities Area