100 King William Street is high profile A Grade building situated within the core of the office CBD precinct between Grenfell and Pirie Streets.
Office areas from 468sqm through to full floors of 996sqm with contiguous floors covering 1,992sqm, and total available space of approximately 3,630sqm.
100 King William Street offers huge flexibility with commercial accommodation suitable to a variety of uses.
- 408sqm on lower ground is ideally suited to fitness, wellness centre, training or education.
- 756sqm on ground with dual access points from King William Street and Exchange Place providing expansive ceiling heights.
- 997sq m on level 4 has an existing corporate fitout in place providing cost effective, quick and easy relocation. This floor also boasts the opportunity for a large and exclusive out door breakout space.
- 997sq m on level 5 and 15 provide refurbished open plan ready for your new custom fitout.
- 468sq m on level 11 with views over King William Street and existing government fitout.
Staff and clients are greeted by an inviting corporate lobby and café, with high numbers of prestigious lifts to ensure minimal waiting times.
This central location provides close proximity to the:
- Courts precinct and the Adelaide Central Market
- Tram stop – located directly in front of the building
- Bus services operating along Grenfell Street
- High levels of reserved car parking close by
- Rundle Mall, Adelaide’s premier shopping precinct
Tenants enjoy quality building services and facilities, including end of trip facilities and on site car parking.
- 4.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
- Secure bike parks
- Female & Male showers
- Natural light and views