789 Botany Road is a stunning warehouse conversion offering high clearance, exposed sawtooth ceilings and fantastic natural light. It is a diverse property that will suit showroom/office/café/shop users, or a combination of these.
Located in the southern Sydney suburb of Rosebery on Botany Road, 789 is well positioned within one of Sydney’s major urban renewal growth areas. The new Green Square Town Centre development is creating 20,000 jobs and accommodating 60,000 residents, whilst the City of Sydney will add an aquatic centre, parks, playgrounds and childcare.
<b>Key Features of 789 Botany:</b>
• Areas from 300m²-2,050m²
• Creative standalone building with naming rights and brand exposure
• Expansive frontage to Botany Road with thousands of daily passers-by
• Dual street access
• Large entertainment balcony
• Premium quality facilities and finishes
• Polished concrete & timber floors with exposed timber trusses
• End of trip facilities (showers)
• Kitchen on both levels
• Secure undercover parking
As far as locational benefits for your staff and customers, 789 is next to some of the best coffee shops, retailers and eateries in Sydney.
<b>Key Surrounding Amenities include:</b>
• The Cannery food centre
• Black Star Pastry
• Three Blue Ducks
• Dan Murphy’s
• Harvey Norman
• Bunnings Warehouse
• Alexandria Homemaker Centre
For further information please contact your exclusive marketing agents:
Brendan Shipp – 0421 714 362
Fergus Bowen – 0416 538 727
LJ Hooker Commercial South Sydney
Daniel O’Brien – 0404 860 747
Tom Schultz – 0403 656 174
* All figures are approximate. Uses and signage are subject to Council approval.