NEWLY REFURBISHED 'A' GRADE OFFICE SPACE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 12 YEARS!
Close to retail & transport options
Floor plates of 670sqm
Excellent natural light throughout
4.5-star NABERS Energy rating
299 Adelaide Street was built in 2007 and is a 10 level 'A' Grade office tower on Adelaide street.
Levels 9 & 10 present a unique opportunity for tenants to occupy a single floor plate of 670sqm or two contiguous floors, 1,340sqm with interconnecting stairs able to be constructed.
The buildings 'A' Grade characteristics are exemplified by floor-to-ceiling windows, attractive view corridors along Adelaide Street and a brand new end of trip facility. Bus stops are at it’s doorstep and Central Station only a 2 minute walk away.
299 Adelaide Street enjoys a prominent location approximately 250 metres north of the Brisbane GPO and within the “Golden Triangle” of the Brisbane CBD. It is ideally positioned in immediate proximity to all forms of major retail, transport and strategically located in close proximity to some of Brisbane’s largest corporate occupiers.
• Level 9 - 670sqm - Refurbished to base build condition
• Level 10 - 670sqm - Refurbished to base build condition
Building features includes:
• 10 level 'A' Grade office building
• Column free, side core configuration of 670sqm floor plates
• New end of trip facility with 60 bike racks
• Excellent natural light through near full height windows
• Basement car parking across two levels
• Ground floor cafe
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agents, CBRE & JLL.