Welcome to 50 Macquarie, Parramatta’s most distinctive A-grade office building. Nestled in the heart of Parramatta Square, this building reflects a vision to transform one of Australia’s most important economic regions into a world-class destination.
With its distinctive architecture, impressive large side-core floorplates, vertical connectivity capability and compelling views, 50 Macquarie stands as an icon of the future that will enable your business to lease from the front in a pivotal Parramatta CBD location.
Designed by renowned architects Crone, and due for completion and delivery in 2022, key features of 50 Macquarie include:
- A-Grade building with 33,000sqm* of contemporary office space
- Efficient floors, flexible fitout – floorplates of up to 1,906sqm* with ability to interconnect floors
- Abundance of natural light for all points on the office floor
- Unique skygarden terraces overlooking Parramatta Square, exclusive to high-rise floors
- Dynamic, activated foyer with vibrant retail and concierge services
- Hotel style end of trip facilities to support active lifestyles
- Secure on-site parking and bike storage
- Targeting a 5.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
Key location features include:
- 5min walk to Parramatta Train Station
- 7min walk to the Bus Interchange
- 10min walk to Parramatta Ferry Station
- Light rail stop on the front doorstep, proposed completion in 2023
- Fast and frequent proposed Sydney Metro West express train services
- Immediate access to Parramatta Road, M4 Motorway, Victoria Road, Cumberland Highway and Windsor Road
- 10km cycle path to Sydney Olympic Park
Contact the appointed agents for leasing enquiries.