Available for lease is a rare 131sqm refurbished corner suite comprising of:
- Near new fit out with reception area, boardroom, 3 offices, open plan area with workstations and small internal kitchenette
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Great natural light
66 Goulburn Street is prominently situated on the corner of Goulburn and Castlereagh Streets within the Midtown Precinct. Close proximity to Museum and Town Hall Railway stations, George, Elizabeth and Oxford Street buses and World Square food and retail.
66 Goulburn Street was constructed in 2004 and is regarded as one of Sydney’s most architecturally significant buildings, comprising:
- 24 levels of quality A Grade office accommodation
- Ground floor lobby café
- State of the art end of trip facilities (change rooms, showers, lockers & bike racks)
- 54 secure basement car spaces
- A SMC Conference and Function Centre, a five level function centre and conference facility.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact appointed leasing agents Tom Bowditch (0424 292 404) or Chris Fisher (0417 686 990).