CBRE Metropolitan Investments are ecstatic to bring to market a piece of Adelaide’s history in the exceptional well presented 261 South Terrace, Adelaide.
Benefited with supreme City Fringe location, an outlook over the Adelaide Parklands and ideal street parking for visiting clients, this character premises offers a unique opportunity to an owner occupier or investor alike to implement a medical or office use (STCC).
When thinking about 261 South Terrace, the phrase: ‘They don’t make them like this anymore’ springs to mind. Make a statement about your business with a premises that stands out from ‘the norm’.
In addition to the exceptional presentation, CBRE highlight the property’s key attributes for a savvy purchaser:
- Building area of 980sqm*
- 2 storey-building with grand entrance, excellent natural light and classic charm
- Approved plans to expand lettable area to 1,086sqm* through implementation of mezzanine floor and lift
- 20 rare and secure car parks located to the rear of the property
- Prominent community titled allotment of 770sqm*
- Zoned City Living - South Terrace Policy Area 30
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 26th September 2019 at 4:00pm
For further information please contact exclusive marketing agents CBRE:
Harry Einarson – 0421 747 442
Mitch Curnow - 0415 494 056
Rhyce Scott - 0422 960 585
RLA 208125 *approximately