A-GRADE NEXT GENERATION OFFICE AND RETAIL COMPLEX ON THE DOORSTEP OF GREEN SQUARE
A Grade Office and Retail Space
Moments from Green Square Train Station
Fitted out with amenities & kitchenettes
Conceived with passion and constructed with pride, 372-376 Botany Road, Alexandria is a next generation commercial building designed with an open-plan emphasis to invite natural light and airflow for a healthy working environment.
The materials of the building are raw and mirror the industrial heritage and social history of South Sydney. The use of concrete, recycled brickwork, brass and timber create a soft palate but blend harmoniously with the building’s surroundings. With warm oak timber planters growing white lilies and ferns between work zones and a large open aluminium staircase, the floor layouts offer ultimate flexibility for any business to settle and grow.
With flexible spaces sized between 100m² to 1,381m² available to lease, there is a workspace at 372-376 Botany Road, Alexandria to suit every business. Situated in the thriving new Green Square precinct and only a lazy 4-minute stroll from Green Square train station.
<b><u>Important features of the property include:</u></b>
• A Grade office and Retail space
• Fully fitted out amenities with black marble floor tiles and sleek Caroma fittings and showers
• Streamlined kitchenettes with oak wooden cabinetry and concrete bench-tops
• Premium Finishes Including: Soho brick feature wall upon entrance, blackbutt timber stair treads, timber oak plantar boxes, brass balustrades, polished concrete floors the list goes on
• Reverse Cycle Daikin air-conditioning system throughout (exposed for creative feel)
• Healthy Work Environment: End of trip facilities (showers, bike racks and lockers), large open three storey staircase and green space
• 10 secure undercover parking spaces and loading dock
• Flexible B4 Mixed Use Zoning
• Expansive 21.5m exposure to Botany Road with abundant signage opportunities
• Dual street access via Botany Road and Beaconsfield Lane
• Large 230m² rooftop terrace on second floor enjoying extensive city views to the North with tranquil green sanctuary of decorative planting
• Schindler elevator
• Card Access Control Security
• Alarm and CCTV monitoring system
Located in the dynamic South Sydney market, the property is near major public transport infrastructure, the Sydney CBD, the new Green Square Town Centre, shops, public amenities and several rapidly growing residential areas.
• Metres from F&B offerings: The Coffee Roaster, Moka Japanese, To Thai For, Brazilian Flame BBQ, Rosebery Hotel
• 370m from Green Square Station and the new Town Centre (4min walk)
• 3.3km away from Sydney Airport
• 4.3km to Sydney CBD
• 1.4km from Waterloo Metro Station (under construction)
• Level 1 Office – 250m² to 600m² options available with fully fitted out amenities and shower facilities and aluminium framed energy efficient glazing
• Level 2 Office – 100m² to 378m² with exclusive 230m² terrace that looks over Green Square and the CBD skyline
Please get in contact with Fergus Bowen or Brendan Shipp for a copy of the Information Memorandum and to organise a walk through.