CBRE in conjunction with LJ Hooker Commercial Canberra are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 11 London Circuit, Canberra City. Offered to the market for the first time in 12 years, 11 London Circuit, Canberra City is a rare opportunity to acquire a boutique office building with a diversified income stream in a sought-after CBD location.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Ideally positioned in the heart of Canberra’s legal and financial precinct
- 14 tenants including the Commonwealth of Australia and a mix of local and national businesses
- Diversified income stream from a broad spectrum of industries
- Staggered lease expiry profile
- Loyal long-standing tenant base with major tenants in occupation for greater than 10 years
- Value add proposition via renewal and releasing strategy
- Passing Net Income of $862,526pa*
- 2.5 Star NABERS energy rating
The property is offered together with 1 Civic Square, Launceston as a portfolio or can be acquired individually. The two assets present an exciting opportunity to start, expand or diversify your commercial property portfolio.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4:00pm (AEST), Thursday 3rd October 2019.
For more information please contact the exclusive