CBRE in conjunction with Edwards Windsor are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 1 Civic Square, a landmark building in the heart of the Launceston CBD. 1 Civic Square is an impressive five level building located in an esteemed heritage precinct and secured by a long lease to the Tasmanian Government.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Located within the heart of the heritage precinct of Launceston, preserving its unique character for generations
- Extensively upgraded between 2007-2019 reducing future CAPEX
- Net Income of $1,277,688pa
- Fully leased to State Government until May 2027
- The building construction is superb and with no heritage listing this landmark building could be adapted in the longer term
- Given asset values across Australia, this is an increasingly rare opportunity to buy at below replacement cost
- Only the second time offered to the market since 1983 – a rare chance to acquire an office building with such strong investment characteristics
- With yield compression in most Australian cities pricing many buyers out of the market, there is an opportunity to buy at a compelling return with guaranteed income in a growing city
The property is offered together with 11 London Circuit, Canberra City as a portfolio or can be acquired individually. The two assets present an exciting opportunity to start, expand or diversify your commercial property portfolio.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4:00pm (AEST), Thursday 3rd October 2019.
For more information please contact the exclusive