RARE EAST END OPPORTUNITY – 15,000SQM OF CONTIGUOUS FITTED SPACE
321 Exhibition Street offers a rare opportunity within the north-eastern pocket of Melbourne’s CBD, with 14,573sqm of fitted contiguous space.
Located on the corner of La Trobe and Exhibition Streets, 321 Exhibition Street provides easy access to Melbourne Central and Parliament Stations, La Trobe Street trams, QV and Melbourne Central and is within 5 minute walk to Carlton Gardens.
The building features include;
- The top floors of the building are available Levels 9-20 providing 14,573sqm
- Efficient and column free floorplates of 1,500sqm approx.
- Interconnecting stairs with feature green walls throughout
- Good quality fully fitted floors with an open plan design
- Expansive views across Melbourne’s CBD and Carlton Gardens
- Lobby and End of Trip facilities are undergoing major refurbishment due to commence Q4 2020
- Sustainability initiatives such as comprehensive waste recycling/reprocessing program and organic waste recycling plant
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity! To arrange your inspection or request further information, please don’t hesitate to contact the agents.