221 London Circuit is a 12-storey commercial office building with views over Lake Burley Griffin and Canberra City and has recently been upgraded to include a full refurbishment of all building services which has seen the NABERS rating improve from 3.5 to 4.5 stars. 221 London is positioned in a sector of Canberra’s CBD that is serviced by generous transport options, is undergoing urban renewal and is fast becoming the most desirable place to locate business.
● Close to public car parks, public transport, and Canberra Centre
● Ample natural light throughout
● Spectacular views over Lake Burley Griffin and Canberra City
● Easy to locate building through prominent building signage soaring over London Circuit
● On floor shower facilities
● Basement End of Trip Facilities
● Complimentary ground floor WiFi
● NBN connectivity
Available by the way of sublease is a whole floor opportunity of 760sqm*. The tenancy benefits from a high quality existing fitout ideal for legal or accounting firms, which includes a reception desk and waiting room, boardroom, several meeting rooms, eight offices, three open plan work areas and two internal kitchenettes. There is also the opportunity to lease up to four on site car parks.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact the leasing team at CBRE today.