Suite 25.01 – 135.3sqm, Available now
- Existing fitout comprising reception, boardroom, 2 offices and room for 12+ workstations. Great views and natural light.
Suite 25.02 – 267.2sqm, Available now
- Existing fitout comprising reception, 14 person boardroom, 3 meeting rooms, 4 offices and 14 workstations. Can be provided in a more open plan condition to fit up to 30 workstations. Great views and natural light.
Suite 25.03 – 402.5sqm, Available now
- Combining Suite 25.01 & 2. Existing fitout comprising reception, 14 person boardroom, 4 meeting rooms, 5 offices and 24 workstations. Can be provided in a more open plan condition to fit up to 42 workstations. Great views and natural light.
Suite 13.03 122.1sqm, Available now
- Existing fitout comprising reception, large boardroom, 3 offices/meeting rooms and open plan area. Landlord can provide in an open plan condition if required.
Level 10 – 946sqm, Available July 2021
- Fully fitted column-free whole floor receiving excellent natural light through near floor to ceiling windows. Modern fitout consisting predominantly of workstations, including meeting rooms and break out area.
Level 8 – 946sqm, Available July 2020
- Fully fitted whole floor co-working-style existing fitout. Can be taken as is or provided in an open plan refurbished condition.
66 Goulburn Street is prominently situated on the corner of Goulburn and Castlereagh Streets within the Midtown Precinct. Close proximity to Museum and Town Hall Railway stations, Sydney Light Rail and World Square food and retail.
66 Goulburn Street was constructed in 2004 and is regarded as one of Sydney’s most architecturally significant buildings, comprising:
• 24 levels of quality A Grade office accommodation
• Ground floor lobby café
• Quality end of trip facilities (change rooms, showers, lockers & bike racks)
• 54 secure basement car spaces
• SMC Conference and Function Centre, a five level function centre and conference facility.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact appointed leasing agents Chris Fisher (0417 686 990) or Tom Bowditch (0424 292 404).