For Lease - Office, Showrooms/Bulky Goods, Medical/Consulting
CREATIVE WAREHOUSE CONVERSION – WHOLE BUILDING FOR LEASE
Whole building – single tenant entrance
Fully fitted out
5.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
5.5-star NABERS Energy rating
CBRE are pleased to exclusively offer for lease one of the inner west’s most high-profile and desirable creative warehouse conversions.
41 Bridge Road, Glebe is a rare opportunity to occupy a character building with a sandstone façade and exposed timber framework, with huge street frontage and the light rail at your doorstep.
Set over two levels (connected via multiple internal staircases), the property offers approximately 1260sqm of internal floor area, and could suit a myriad of users (corporate headquarters, project/infrastructure, health/medical, showroom).
• Approximately 1260sqm*
• Sandstone façade, exposed timber interior
• Soaring ceiling heights and clear span roof creating huge volume throughout
• Windows at three sides of the building allowing an abundance of natural light
• Fully air-conditioned throughout
• Fitted out with open plan working area, multiple offices/meeting rooms, as well as a large and impressive boardroom
• Exclusive amenities on each level (kitchen and breakout, male and female bathrooms, showers)
• Huge frontage onto Bridge Road
• Public Transport: Situated directly next to Glebe Light Rail Station (literally a 50-metre walk), which gives your staff direct access to Central Station
• Secure parking at the rear
• Located on the southern side of Bridge Road
• Within 300 metres of Wentworth Park and the Sydney Fish Markets (earmarked for $749 million upgrade by the NSW State Government – link: https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-fish-market-revamp-makes-new-list-of-fast-tracked-projects-20200522-p54vfs.html )
• Walking distance to both Broadway Shopping Centre and Glebe Point Road (plethora of cafes, restaurants, bars etc)
• As above, Glebe Light Rail Station is at your doorstep
Please get in touch with the listing agents to discuss your requirement and organise an inspection.
0416 538 727
0421 714 362