- Diagonally opposite Parliament Train Station
- On site Flex by ISPT- custom built meeting and conference facilities including outdoor balcony space
Casselden, 2 Lonsdale Street, owned by ISPT, is an iconic A Grade office tower standing prominently in Melbourne’s distinguished parliamentary CBD precinct.
Offering 39 levels of A Grade office space, the building features spectacular views and natural light, modern end-of-trip facilities and the stylish foyer cafe serving coffees, sandwiches and more. Located only moments from Parliament Station, Casselden makes it easy to connect with vibrant amenity including bars, theatre and sport.
Casselden adjoins Madame Brussels Lane, one of Melbourne’s hidden laneway gems which offer extensive onsite amenity including cafes, barber salon, convenience store, a gym and boutique shops.
- Stylish ground floor foyer cafe
- Modern change rooms and end of trip facilities
- Spectacular views and natural light
- Flex by ISPT – onsite purpose built conference centre (boardrooms to 100 person theatrette)
- Gym- operated by Genesis Health and Fitness
- Warm and inviting concierge service and extensive onsite security
- Ample onsite car parking
- Two generators for stand by power
- 5 Star Green Star office design, 5 Star NABERS energy rating
Part Level 2 – 673.1sqm
Part Level 2 – 1,336sqm – Under Offer
Part Level 4 – 768sqm – Under Offer
Level 6 – 2,135sqm – Under Offer
Level 15 – 1,397sqm – Under Offer
Level 23 – 1,498sqm – Under Offer
Level 27 – 1,457sqm – Under Offer
Level 28 – 1,486sqm
For further information, please don't hesitate to contact the listed agents.