For Lease - Office, Commercial, Medical/Consulting
BRAND NEW SPEC FITOUTS - MODERN BUILDING
Rents up to 50% cheaper than the CBD
Highly accessible by the freeway network
Excellent public transport amenity
5-star NABERS Energy rating
12 Newcastle St is a prominent and modern 4 Level office building designed to a high specification and incorporating a number of sustainability elements. The building is ideally suited for a post Covid-19 world with its low rise, large 1,500sqm floor plates, high parking ratio and surrounding car bay availability.
Floor to ceiling windows along the Eastern and Southern elevations avail views of the Perth Hills and provide for a substantial level of natural light throughout all tenancies.
The building has a number of environmental and sustainability features, having achieved a 5 Star NABERS Energy rating in 2020.
12 Newcastle is owned and managed by Dorado Property who are a hands on, tenant focused group, committed to offering a professional and relationship-based experience.
Dorado is progressing new fitouts for the available tenancies that will allow incoming tenants to sit down and start working from Day 1. Available September 2020, these architecturally designed fitouts include:
- Ground Floor (324sqm): Reception/waiting area, 10pax boardroom, 6pax meeting room, 3 x offices, 26 x workstations, kitchen/breakout area, multiple collaboration zones and a utility area.
- Level 2 (627sqm): Reception/waiting area, 14pax boardroom, 10pax meeting room, 2 x offices, 56 x workstations, 2 x phone booths, kitchen/breakout area, multiple collaboration zones and utility areas.
- Level 2 - 908sqm (Available March 2021) - Existing fitout incorporating a combination of partitioned offices and open plan workstations.
- Level 2 - 1,535sqm (Whole Floor - Available March 2021) - Fully fitted tenancy featuring a high quality existing fitout that can be split to suit.
12 Newcastle St is located in the rapidly evolving northern fringe of the Perth CBD. This precinct is a key focus area for the City of Perth, City of Vincent and State Government as it transitions to becoming a core CBD location in the coming years.
Conveniently located directly opposite the freeway entry and exit ramps, there is immediate connectivity to wider Perth.
Additionally, McIver (350m) and Claisebrook (650m) Train Stations are within walking distance, as are multiple bus stops and public car parking areas.
Other Surrounding Amenity includes;
- Zesto Cafe immediately adjacent;
- 5 x Wilson & CPP car parks;
- National Storage Facility;
- Supa IGA;
- Gyms and yoga studios; and
- Northbridge food and entertainment precinct.
Current car parking ratio based on availability is 1 bay per 84sqm.
Outgoings are estimated at a rate of approximately $150.00/sqm for FY21.
Please contact the leasing agents to arrange an inspection.