8 Exhibition Street is one of Melbourne's finest landmarks, located on the corner of Exhibition and Flinders Streets, with easy access to excellent transport linkages.
This high quality building offers unparalleled 360 degree sweeping views over the CBD, Melbourne’s sporting precinct and Yarra River. The asset has recently completed a significant refurbishment of the ground floor lobby. Designed by Bates Smart, this impressive space offers a new café, high quality business lounge and collaborative meeting spaces, which support socialisation and contemporary work practice. Fireplaces and contemporary art add a sense of warmth, encouraging visitors and occupants to work or relax in comfort.
Key Features of the building include:
- Highly efficient floor plates providing an outstanding workplace environment.
- Space&Co. Australia’s premium flexible workspace offering
- High calibre building partners GPT & Keppel REIT
- Superior accessibility to public transport; Parliament Railway Station and Flinders Street Station within easy walking distance, Collins and Flinders Street trams, and bus services operating along Exhibition Street.
- Outstanding access to Citylink via the Exhibition Street extension.
- 5 Star hotel style Concierge Service located on the ground floor, Exhibition Street entrance, and is manned from 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Premium End of Trip Facilities including secure storage for approximately 175 bicycles and change rooms with 220 lockers and 21 showers.
- Wellness room offering group fitness classes
- Highly efficient 'Premium’ Grade services
- Certified Carbon Neutral, 5 Star NABERS Energy, 5 star NABERS Indoor Environment, 3 star NABERS Water and 4 Star NABERS Waste ratings.
- 24 hour 7 day a week on site security.
- Backup power to accommodate 100% tenant light and power.
Level 32 - 325sqm - Fitted tenancy - Available April 2021
Level 19 – 350 - 1,618sqm - Available January 2021
Please contact the listed agent to arrange an inspection.