LANDMARK MIXED USE FREEHOLD BUILDING WITH WATER VIEWS
Luxury 3 Bedroom Penthouse
Licensed Restaurant + 10 Car Parks
Prominent High Exposure Corner Location
CBRE, as the exclusive sales agent, is pleased to present 1304 Pittwater Road, Narrabeen. Overlooking the sparking waters of Narrabeen Lake, 1304 Pittwater Road, is a newly built, landmark property on a prominent corner with 54m of street frontage in the bustling heart of Narrabeen Village servicing the affluent area. The three storey property houses a luxury 3 bedroom penthouse with balcony and huge entertaining terrace with spa overlooking the lake. Below is a 2 storey licensed restaurant for 92 patrons approved for long trading hours.
1304 Pittwater Road benefits from the following key attributes:
• Landmark property situated on a prominent high exposure corner overlooking Narrabeen Lake
• Freehold 3 story building with 10 secure car parks
• Massive 54m* of frontage to 3 streets
• Luxury 3 bedroom penthouse with huge entertaining terrace with spa enjoying water views
• Licensed restaurant with long trading hours for 92 patrons
• Offered with vacant possession suitable for owner occupiers or investors
• Opposite 138 place council car park providing plenty of parking for patrons in addition to the on and off-street parking
• Bus stop on doorstep providing express services to Sydney CBD as well as services to Manly and the rest of the Northern Beaches
• Situated opposite Narrabeen Lake in Narrabeen Village amongst popular eateries and shops just meters from Woolworths and Narrabeen Beach.
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.