BLUE CHIP CORNER POSITION FREEHOLD – HIGHLY MOTIVATED VENDOR
Government Tenant with Triple Net Lease
Prominent Corner Position with 6:1 FSR
Land area of 395sqm*
CBRE and Clearpoint are pleased to present 32-33 Beecroft Road, Epping (the Property) to the market for sale via a Public Auction campaign.
This property represents a prime investment asset with significant future redevelopment potential. Currently improved with a freehold two storey building, this fully leased property site sits on one of the most sought-after corner positions in Epping with rear and side street access.
Public Auction to be held on-site at 1:30pm, Wednesday 9 December 2020
32-33 Beecroft Road benefits from the following attributes:
• Fully leased freehold building tenanted by Commonwealth of Australia with a Triple Net Lease;
• Significant redevelopment potential with a maximum FSR of 6:1 (STCA);
• Currently a two-storey mixed-use building with unparalleled traffic exposure;
• Prominent corner position with three street frontages;
• Located within one of Sydney's largest urban renewal area;
• Land area of 395sqm*;
• NLA of 401sqm*;
• Estimated net passing income of $175,459* p.a.;
• Excellent vehicle and pedestrian access; and
• Set to benefit from new and upcoming developments in Epping.
For more information and access to the Due Diligence data room, please do not hesitate to contact the following exclusive agents.
Tao Shi 施韬 0421 218 031
Danny Shi 施赟 0409 955 559
Rhys Donnellan 0418 486 709