Meeting a number of Premium Grade building standards, 15 William Street is an outstanding A Grade Melbourne CBD building with highly efficient Docklands style floor plates (2,000sqm +per floor).
With the CBD rapidly shifting towards the William Street and Collins Street juncture, 15 William Street sits among some of Melbourne's landmark buildings including The Rialto Towers and will put your business right in the thick of the action.
15 William Street is a 20 story office building which in 2003 went through a comprehensive redevelopment worth in excess of $100 million. This redevelopment included significant upgrades to building services elevating these to Premium grade standard, plus additional car parking on Flinders Street. In 2006, four levels were added to the Flinders Street extension for use as a Child Care Centre plus additional car parking. In 2015, a first class new end-of-trip facility opened in the basement of the building.
The hotel style ground floor lobby offers occupants and visitors a classic, modern and comfortable feel, with various casual meeting spaces.
15 William Street is predominantly an island site and occupants benefit from excellent natural light on all four sides with the southern side of the floor benefiting from a Yarra River, Southbank and Crown Casino outlook.
15 William Street features:
- Excellent natural light to all sides
- Large efficient floor plates with contiguous options available
- Both fully refurbished and fitted options available
- High quality end-of-trip facilities featuring 21 showers, 430 lockers, secure bicycle parking for 251 bikes, complimentary towel service, drying cupboards, bike maintenance facilities and a bike accessory vending machine.
- Onsite security and concierge service
- Abundant car parking available (generous allocation ratio of 1 bay per 110sqm of lettable area) plus public car parking for visitors via the onsite operator Secure Parking
- Strong environmental credentials with a 4.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
- Onsite Child Care Centre, offering unparalleled convenience to occupants
- Short walk to Flinders Street and Southern Cross Stations and adjacent Flinders Street, William Street and Collins Street trams
• Part Level 12 – 951.7sqm Available Q2, 2021
• Part Level 6 – 1,386sqm Available Q3, 2021
• Levels 1-3 – 4,815sqm Available Q4, 2021
Please contact the listed agents for further information or to arrange an inspection.