CBRE are excited to present to the market this significant Gouger Street offering. Boasting an impressive 13m* frontage and 361sqm* land holding, buyers will be crazy to miss the opportunity to secure their share of Chinatown.
The offering will suit literally everyone – with investors able to back the iconic Chinatown as a prosperous investment precinct with endless demand for tenants to acquire space. Owner occupiers can use the remaining 1 year 9 months to prepare their businesses for the chance to move into the space. Then developers can look at the unencumbered 361sqm* regularly shaped allotment in the favorable Capital City – 14 (Main Street) zoning with excitement at the future development potential.
Meters away is also the bustling Adelaide Central Markets which is soon to be subject to a $400 million redevelopment which will create further demand in the area as the tower fills up with office workers and residents that will take the local streets looking to spend. This project is expected to attract an additional 1 million people to the market district on top of the current 9 million annually.
The key investment highlights for your consideration:
- Just under 2 years remaining on the lease
- $239,661.69 passing net rent with CPI + 2% annual increases
- One of Adelaide’s most tightly held locations
- A part of the Chinatown hustle & bustle
- Meters away from the $400,000,000 Adelaide Central Market development
- Suits owner occupiers, investors and developers alike
- Single title available NOW
The property is available for sale
Please get in touch with the exclusive marketing agents