CRESTWOOD PLAZA – DOMINANT NEIGHBOURGHOOD SHOPPING CENTRE
70% secured by national tenants
High income growth - 3-5% increases
Net Income: $1,921,549 pa*
70% SECURED BY HIGH PROFILE NATIONAL TENANTS
• Modern, well established shopping centre anchored by a strong trading SUPA IGA, complimented by 24 specialities with a high weighting towards f & b and medical tenants
• Diverse mix of retailers including Domino’s, Baskin Robbins, BWS, Burger Urge, Noodle Box and Unibet
• Strategically located less then 3km from the Griffith University, University Hospital, the Commonwealth Games Village and 1,200 new dwellings which are currently under construction.
• Expansive 12,200sqm* corner location with a dominant 240m* frontage to Olsen Avenue
• Significant retail spending within primary trade area of $168.2m set to see 5.6% annual growth
• High income growth with majority of the specialty tenants between 3% and 5% fixed annual increases.
• Net Income: 1,921,459 pa* (fully leased)
For Sale via Offers to Purchase. Please contact the agents for further information.