Byron Bay is one of the most sought after and vibrant retail markets on the Eastern seaboard of Australia due to its world renown popularity. 91 Jonson Street is right in the heart of Byron's retail precinct benefiting from significant foot and vehicle traffic as well as being a highly sought after address for retail business.
Byron Bay is an internationally renowned destination. It is ever-popular with locals, day-trippers and domestic & international tourists who flock here to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle, the natural beauty, the eclectic creative scene, the adventurous night life and generally enjoy the diversity and ‘the vibe’ of Byron Bay. Undeniably a cultural hot spot where celebrities, millionaires, backpackers, locals and hippies all rub shoulders, Byron Bay is a place which needs to be experienced to be understood.
The property has unique characteristics which set it aside from other Byron Bay properties and promote flexibility to ensure retail success.
* High profile location on the main street of Byron Bay
* Boutique character with a modern high vaulted building on Jonson Street and a boho rear cottage on Marvell Lane
* Dominant signage opportunities to promate branding
Property features include:
* 125 square metre tenancy
* New shop front
* Recently renovated
The Byron Bay Numbers:
* 4,528,441* Visitor Nights (domestic & international)
* 1,084,298* Daytrips
* $610* Million: Total Domestic Visitor Expenditure
* 30 minutes to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport
* 50 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
* 2 hours to Brisbane