These prime retail spaces, located on the Pacific Highway at St Leonards Train Station, vary in size and offering and would suit both food & beverage and general retail.
- 38sqm* – 62sqm* tenancies available
- Shared external seating areas
- Face the main entrance to IGA or opt for Pacific Highway exposure
- Huge floor to ceiling glass frontages
- Ducted air conditioning
- Excellent passing trade with 10.4million passenger movements per annum**
- Surrounded by St Leonards CBD with approximately 300,000sqm* of net lettable office space and directly under 782 residential apartments
- Huge demand for food & beverage
- With the departure of Gloria Jeans Cafe, there is now an opening for a top quality coffee operator
- Main transport hub for medical workers going to and Royal North Shore public and private hospital
- In close proximity to Flight Centre, IGA, McDonald's, Priceline Pharmacy and an abundance of food & beverage operators
For further details, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Amy Pfeiffer 0401 198 401.
**Source: 2016 Opal Date from NSW Government, B&P Research, Observation and Analysis