CORNER RETAIL SPACE WITH EXISTING FIT-OUT OPPOSITE HUGE DEVELOPMENT
Corner of Bourke Street and Queen Street
Fantastic signage/branding opportunity
Surrounded by current developments
- Size: 104sqm*
- Space is directly opposite CBUS’ development at 150 Queen Street, and 100 meters from the recently announced NAB Headquarters at 405 Bourke Street.
- Beneath a 15-storey office tower, with a diverse range of office tenants
- Comes with an existing café fit-out, and exclusive access to Bourke Street balcony
- Incredible exposure to pedestrian traffic, generated by surrounding retailers including Workshop Brothers, Red Spice Road, Campari House, and Saxe, and the close proximity to Hardware Lane, Galleria, and Little Bourke Street.
- Don’t hesitate to take up this fantastic opportunity and inspect the property!