Located in the heart of the Epiq master-planned community, Epiq Marketplace will provide retail convenience and amenity to service local residents. This community is the population growth area of Lennox Head. Epiq Lennox Head is currently under construction with 50%+ of the approx. 566 residential lots already sold. In addition, there are future residential subdivisions and communities planned within the immediate catchment of the centre.
Anchored by a full-line Woolworths supermarket, the centre represents a modern retail shopping centre. The community’s essential shopping services will be balanced with a progressive and convenience-based destination to create the only retail offering of its kind in Lennox Head.
Epiq Marketplace has the following key features:
* Anchored by a full line Woolworths supermarket
* 2,100 square metres of specialty retail and commercial space across ground floor and first floor
* 280+ on-grade car parks
* Opening Mid 2020
The Main Trade Area of Epiq Marketplace has the following characteristics:
* Population of 9,850 (2018) and growing at an annual average of approx. 2.4% over the next 10 years
* Retail expenditure of $154.6m (2019) growing to $208.4m (2028)
* A high proportion of families and local residents reside within the main trade area
Contact Andrew Watson or Ashleigh Wearne for a leasing package today.