Rundle Square, formally Citi Centre Arcade, has been totally transformed and is now home to the new Romeo’s Foodland Supermarket. Located on the corner of Rundle Mall and Pulteney Street the centre has been reconfigured and upgraded internally to create a large format supermarket which can be accessed via Rundle Mall and Pulteney Street.
The façade and canopy will also be refurbished with the installation of new signage and centre branding. New retailers to join the centre include KFC and Sushi Hub.
In creating the space two retail opportunities have been created within the centre located next to the Foodland entrance.
Tenancy 1 which is 38 sqm and Tenancy 2 is 80 sqm and are available immediately. Rear loading facilities are available on site via the loading dock.
- Located on Adelaide’s busiest pedestrian retail intersection
- Substantial Rundle Mall frontage
- Suit retail, professional services, beauty or office use.
- Metres from Adelaide premier retail strip
- Building façade being fully upgrade
- Anchored by a full line Foodland Supermarket