6+ YEAR WALE - 100% OCCUPIED BY REPCO & CASH CONVERTERS
CBRE Queensland Retail Investments are pleased to present a highly unique investment opportunity featuring two standalone buildings occupied by leading National tenants Repco and Cash Converters on long-term leases.
The asset is situated in a prime location within a very tightly held precinct and offers income security with a 6.2-year* Weighted Average Lease Expiry (WALE) by income. The property benefits from a large frontage providing enormous exposure to approximately 40,000* cars daily.
- 100% leased to ASX listed companies Repco and Cash Converters
- Income security via long term net leases providing 6.2 year* WALE
- Guaranteed income growth from favorable net leases with excellent review structures
- Prominent position with large 46m* frontage to Anzac Avenue, the major arterial road in the Moreton Bay region providing over 40,000* daily passing vehicles
- Prime location enveloped in a large, established and growing retail trade area adjacent to Kippa Ring Shopping Centre and Peninsula Fair in a dominant precinct home to leading retailers such as Woolworths, Coles, Kmart, Target and an unprecedented number of automotive business as well as the Redcliffe Raceway
- Within easy walking distance from the new Redcliffe Peninsula Railway Line (Kippa-Ring Railway Station)
- Rare metropolitan location with excellent parking and exposure to traffic only 8km east of North Lakes
- Substantial improvements with two freestanding buildings on a large 1,621sqm site
- $339,733pa* Net Income as at 1st December 2019
THE PROPERTY IS FOR SALE VIA OFFERS TO PURCHASE.
A copy of the Information Memorandum and Due Diligence package is available upon request from the exclusively appointed CBRE agents.