Perfectly positioned on the corner of King Street and Elizabeth Street, this busy site combines 95sqm of internal space with a beautiful 35sqm of external space that has been used as outdoor seating. With a warm shell fit out in place, this site is perfect for a café seeking to establish a stronghold in the growing luxury precinct developing along Castlereagh, King and Elizabeth Streets.
Key features include:
– Existing kitchen and amenities
– Suitable for food and beverage
– 95sqm internal + 35sqm external space
– Prime CBD corner location
– Great adjacent tenant mix including Rolex, Dior, Bvlgari, Hermes and the MLC