CBRE, as the exclusive sales agent, is pleased to present 69 Fitzroy Street, Surry Hills. This two-storey freehold building is a beautiful terrace-style property with a modern refurbished interior. The building exhibits significant natural light through strategically placed windows and skylights. Offered with vacant possession, 69 Fitzroy Street benefits from flexible B4 Mixed Use zoning, making it ideal for investors and owner occupiers.
69 Fitzroy Street, Surry Hills benefits from the following key attributes:
- Two storey mixed use freehold building with NLA of 184sqm*
- Beautiful terrace design with modern and very well-maintained interior
- Significant natural light, with skylights & windows throughout
- Offered with vacant possession, ideal for investors and owner occupiers
- Flexible B4 Mixed Use zoning, suitable for retail, commercial and residential use
- Dual occupancy opportunity - ground and first floor can be easily separated
69 Fitzroy Street, Surry Hills will be sold via public auction on Tuesday, 8 October 2019 at 10.30am at AuctionWORKS.
For more information, please contact the exclusive CBRE selling agents.
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.