CBRE Queensland Retail Investments are pleased to present to the market a rare opportunity to acquire one of Queensland’s most prestigious inner-city trophy retail assets, 'St Lucia Marketplace'. The centre is located approximately 4km south-west of the Brisbane CBD, in one of Brisbane’s top 10 most affluent suburbs.
- Newly refurbished 1,960sqm convenience centre anchored by 15 year lease to one of IGA’s most successful operators occupying over 56% of the GFA
- St Lucia’s only shopping centre providing for an affluent catchment with over 13,500 residents and 61,600 student enrolments and staff at The University of Queensland less then 500m away
- An irreplaceable investment strategically located in one of Brisbane’s Top 10 Suburbs
- Dominant 3,033sqm high street site with an 85m* frontage to Hawken Drive
- Certain, high income growth with 86% of the leases containing 3% - 4% annual rental reviews
- Investment Security underpinned via a 6.17* year WALE
- Fully Leased Net Income: $830,541* pa
ST LUCIA MARKETPLACE IS OFFERED FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 4.00PM THURSDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2019 (AEST).
A copy of the Information Memorandum and Due Diligence package is available upon request from the exclusively appointed CBRE agents.