CAVILL LANE – CORE CBD RETAIL IN THE HEART OF SURFERS PARADISE
CBRE Queensland Retail Investments are pleased to present to the market 'Cavill Lane', 3113 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise QLD.
‘Cavill Lane’ represents a sort after opportunity to invest in the heart of the retailing precinct of Surfers Paradise - one of Australia’s high-profile landmark tourism destinations in the internationally recognised Gold Coast.
Cavill Lane comprises the following key investment highlights;
- Positioned between Surfers Paradise Blvd and Orchid Ave at the base the 5-Star internationally recognised Hilton Hotel
- Home to well-performing national retailers including UGG King, ANZ Bank, The Coffee Club, Thirsty Camel and Flight Centre. Cavill Lane is also complimented by Chop Chop, an Asian street food offering providing a large range of cuisine’s including Korean, Thai, Japanese, Indian, Chinese and Yum Cha
- High yielding investment opportunity with significant scope to add value through a proactive leasing strategy in the centre of one of Gold Coast’s sort after retailing precincts
- The Main Trade Area reaches over 140,000 people which is expected to see growth of over 2% pa* while also seeing exponential retail expenditure growth of over 5% pa* in the next 10 years, showing a retail spend of over $3bn, directly benefiting the trade of the retailers
- Located at the doorstep of the Gold Coast’s new light rail project, a $700m transport infrastructure with Cavill Avenue station providing access to 19 stations and over 7m commuters daily
- Located in Queensland’s 2nd largest city with over 650,000 residents and 13m visitors annually, the Gold Coast is one of Australia’s most popular tourist destinations
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 28th November 2019 at 4.00pm (AEST).
A copy of the Information Memorandum and Due Diligence package is available upon request from the exclusively appointed CBRE agents.