FIRST TIME OFFERED TO MARKET - BLUE CHIP RETAIL INVESTMENT IN NOOSA AREA
PRIME 2,428sqm* STRATEGIC SITE
INCOME SECURITY VIA AN 11.97* YEAR WALE
EXPOSURE TO OVER 17,000* CARS DAILY
CBRE Queensland Retail Investments are pleased to present to the market one of Sunshine Coast's premier retail investments, Shell Noosaville, located at 140-142 Eumundi Road, Noosaville.
The property comprises the following key investment highlights;
- 86% of the total income is underpinned by the ASX publicly listed company Viva Energy who are one of Australia’s largest energy companies operating over 1,260 service centres and has a market cap of almost $4 billion
- Underpinned by a significant 11.97 year WALE^ this income security through a long WALE is essential to securing competitive debt
- Both tenants are secured on net leases and VIVA pay 86% of the land tax plus guaranteed income growth through attractive annual rental reviews of 2.65% and 3%
- A large 2,428sqm* strategic site with prominent exposure to over 17,000* cars daily. Shell Noosaville is the only eastbound fuel station in this large, strong precinct which is heavily visited by Noosa locals, tourists and workforce
- Centrally positioned in the retail and trade precinct for the greater Noosa area sitting alongside Bunnings, Woolworths, Big W and KFC amongst many other international and national retailers
- The newly constructed asset provides the incoming purchaser with substantial tax-effective depreciation benefits
- Fully Leased Net Income: $424,270 pa*
THE PROPERTY IS FOR SALE VIA OFFERS TO PURCHASE.
A copy of the Information Memorandum and Due Diligence package is available upon request from the exclusively appointed CBRE agents.