FLAGSHIP RETAIL OPPORTUNITY ON ICONIC CORNER BLOCK
Double height glass frontage
Flexible tenancy configuration
Iconic corner block
50 Pitt Street is in the heart of the financial precinct among Sydney’s premium office towers, restaurants, hotels and entertainment precinct.
This flagship retail opportunity is occupying the corner of Pitt Street and Bridge Street along with the pedestrianised area of Macquarie Place, delivering an exceptional street presence for retail exposure.
Located at the base of a 15-level commercial tower with brand new finishes and furnished suites.
The future proofed asset will include a reinvigorated retail offering, providing a rare opportunity for retailers to position themselves on an iconic corner block.
- Full retail redevelopment
- Retail opportunities ranging from 50sqm to 769sqm with the ability to combine tenancies
- Double height glass running along Pitt Street and Macquarie Place
- Dynamic retail precinct with multiple concepts and loading dock with goods lift
- DA approved for retail redevelopment