CBRE, as the exclusive sales agent, is pleased to present 36-38 Wentworth Avenue, Surry Hills. Situated at the gateway to Sydney CBD, this mixed use freehold building is 100% leased to two renowned health and fitness tenants, MCA and Corporate Fitness Centre. A secure investment on the cusp of the city, the property offers significant value-add opportunities through rental reversion, refurbishment or development (STCA).
36-38 Wentworth Avenue, Surry Hills benefits from the following key attributes:
- Three-storey + mezzanine retail freehold building with 845sqm* NLA
- Leased to two renowned health and fitness industry tenants; MCA and Corporate Fitness Centre
- Significant rental reversion potential with further refurbishment or development upside
- Flexible B4 Mixed Use zoning with 5:1 FSR and 18m height limit
- Premium City Fringe location just moments from Sydney CBD, shops, parks, public transport and restaurants
36-38 Wentworth Avenue, Surry Hills will be sold via expressions of interest closing on Friday, 24 July 2020 at 12pm.
For more information, please contact the exclusive selling agents.