138 Loch Street, Derby – ‘BP Derby’, presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a recently redeveloped fuel station, truck stop and associated convenience investment in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.
Superbly located on the primary road entering the Derby township, the property has exceptional exposure and easy access for traffic in both directions.
Following a recent redevelopment of the property, a new 20 year lease was agreed, with expiry in April 2037. Fixed rent reviews of 2.75% per annum, will ensure a consistently increasing income stream is available to purchasers over the long term.
- Premium location on the major entrance road to the Derby Township
- 100% leased with an extensive 20 year tenure in place
- Strong rental growth via fixed 2.75% annual rental reviews
- Recently delivered, modern fuel station with complimentary convenience store and workshop facilities
- Opposite Woolworth Supermarket, the primary retail outlet in Derby
- Significant tax depreciation benefits from new build
- Considerable site area of 3,858sqm*
- Extensive frontage of 57m* to Loch Street
- Convenient access and prime exposure from all directions
- Current Annual Net Rental income of $263,939
- Located within a diversified economy well supported by government funding
- Minimal competition in the local catchment
- Wide selection of services including car and truck fuel, convenience, hot food and vehicle servicing workshop
Derby, located in the Kimberly area of Western Australia, is an important economic hub for the region and surrounding communities. The Kimberley region has an increasingly diverse regional economy, with opportunities in many industries including; mining, construction, tourism, retail, agriculture, and rangelands.
Presented exclusively by CBRE, 138 Loch Street, Derby is offered for sale via an Offers to Purchase campaign closing Tuesday 27th October at 3PM AWST.