The Forum, 201-203 Pacific Highway, ST LEONARDS, NSW 2065
The Forum, 201-203 Pacific Highway,
ST LEONARDS, NSW 2065
38 to 100 m² (approx)
For Lease - Retail, Medical/Consulting, Office
EXCELLENT EXPOSURE - PRIME TRAIN STATION RETAIL
Join IGA, McDonald’s, KFC & Oporto
10.4m* Passenger Movements Per Annum
Huge Floor to Ceiling Glass Shopfronts
The Forum, located above St Leonards Train Station and adjacent to the main bus stop to North Sydney and Sydney’s CBD, is a major retail hub servicing residents, office workers, commuters and hospital staff.
Current retailers include IGA, McDonald’s, KFC (coming soon), Oporto, Priceline, Baker’s Delight, Groomsmen plus an abundance of food & beverage operators.
* Retail spaces on offer: 38sqm*, 42sqm* & 101sqm*
* Shared external seating areas available to all retailers
* Huge floor to ceiling glass shopfronts
* Excellent exposure to Pacific Highway (41sqm* tenancy)
* Grease and exhaust extraction (limited tenancies)
* Excellent passing trade with 10.4million passenger movements per annum*
* Surrounded by St Leonards CBD with approximately 300,000sqm* of net lettable office space and directly under 782 residential apartments
* Huge demand for food & beverage, retail and services
* Main transport hub for medical workers going to and from both Royal North Shore public and private hospitals
For further details, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Amy Pfeiffer 0401 198 401.
** Source: 2016 Opal Data from NSW Government, B&P Research, Observation and Analysis