For Lease - Showrooms/Bulky Goods, Retail, Industrial/Warehouse
SHOWROOM DEVELOPMENT FOR LEASE
351sqm - 1,210sqm available for lease
23 onsite parking bays
Exposure to 50,000 + passing vehicles
CBRE are excited to exclusively present to the market the prominent and last showroom and sports & rec opportunity within the successful Richlands Central mixed use development.
Richlands Central will form a critical element in one of Brisbane’s largest employment hubs and fastest growing population corridors.
With a highly sought after “Centre Development” approval the site is ideally suited for usages aligned with the surrounding community.
Some of the features of Richlands Central include:
- Up to 850sqm showroom available for lease or purchase
- The building has been earmarked for a sports and recreational type of user
- High exposure on the intersection of two major arterial roads, namely Garden and Progress Roads.
- Excellent access to the Centenary Highway, Ipswich Motorway and Logan Motorway
- Richlands Central offers exposure to over 50,000* traffic movements per day via Garden and Progress roads
- Adjoins the major Richlands Railway Station, commuter car park and bus interchange facilities – approximately 650 car parks over 2 levels.
- 15,750* passenger trips per week via the adjoining Richlands Train Station.
- Versatile developer that will work with all desired specifications (STCA)
- Total Tools are now open and trading onsite and Repco has recently be pre-committed (facility currently under construction)
- Located within walking distance to the soon to be open and trading HomeCo Richlands
- Turn-Key lease and sale opportunities available or purchase the land
- Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of the thriving Richlands Central development.
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please contact CBRE who are the exclusive marketing agents.
SCTA – Subject to council approval