A JAW-DROPPING WAREHOUSE TRANSFORMATION | 187-580SQM*
Premium warehouse conversion
Flexible lease terms
Close proximity to Green Square
If you're passionate about warehouse conversions that showcase modern elegance and industrial edginess, prepare to fall head over heels.
With striking design inspired by South Sydney’s rich industrial history, 62-64 Epsom Rd is an exciting adaptive reuse created for the needs of modern occupiers with the flexibility to be used as a showroom, retail or office accommodation.
This building is a perfect marriage of the grungy industrial architecture - visible in its open plan cavernous high ceiling interlaced with exposed steel beams and polished concrete floors - and unique modern design with beautiful quality finishes.
The premises, situated just a short stroll to Green Square Station, features custom made joinery, including streamlined kitchens with ebony timber and marble benchtops and splashbacks, reverse cycle Daikin air-conditioning systems throughout, exposed for creative feel. The amenities combine compactness and convenience with superlative taste, from the polished Portsea silver wall tiles to the sleek Caroma fittings and showers.
This warehouse space isn’t just architecturally gorgeous– it talks loads about your business. It conjures connotations of creativity and innovation. Clients understand that your team is grounded and hard-working, and that your business can do more with less. Now that is a lasting impression!
• Commercial Space for Retail, Showroom and Office: 187 sqm to 580 sqm options available with fully fitted out amenities and shower facilities
• High quality premium finishes including modern streamlined ebony kitchens with sleeky Bosch appliances, wrapped by an elegant emperador grigio marble bench top and splashback
• Oversized bathrooms with frameless glass shower and polished chrome Caroma fixtures, mirror cabinetry, accentuated by glistening polished Portsea silver tiles
• Reverse Cycle Daikin Air-conditioning systems throughout
• Authentic industrial detail including cavernous 7m high ceiling space interlaces with steel beams, polished concrete floors, steel window framing and blockwork.
• Dual street access via Epsom Road and Chester Lane
• 15sqm signage opportunity on the eastern boundary of the property adjacent to the roller door
• Five secure undercover parking spaces and loading dock
• Additional secure storage space in mezzanine area
• Flexible B4 Mixed Use Zoning
• Sustainable features such as LED High Bay lights and water-saving fixtures
• Highly sought-after location; 8 minutes’ walk from Green Square Station
For more information please reach out to the listing agents below:
0438 112 626
0416 538 727