Making the step from the domestic investment market to the global stage requires connections and a diverse set of resources. At CBRE, we work with you to forge these connections and develop opportunities, using our scope and understanding to help you.
Our team has market-leading skill and expertise in the following areas:
- Market analysis: Identifying suitable investment partnership opportunities, both at home in Australia and New Zealand, and abroad.
- Acquisitions: Conducting thorough checks and investigations to make sure you are getting the right property for your investment.
- Disposals: Full partnership at every point in the life cycle of the sale, from initial preparation through to handover and beyond
What Sets Our International Property Investment Services Apart
We guarantee to provide international property investment services that go above and beyond your business needs. We achieve this by:
- A long history of brokering and closing investments both at home and abroad
- A thorough understanding of capital investments in Asia, EMEA and North, South and Central American markets
- Unparalleled levels of resources which we can wield and apply to your investment project
- Location-specific, asset-specific knowledge to help you build the most advantageous portfolio in your field
Get in touch with our team today to get started, or read on to find out more about our services.
International Property Investment Services From CBRE
- Historic information
- Interpretation of research
- Forward looking advice
- Full buy-side services
- Identifying on and off market investment opportunities
- Cash flow modelling
- Negotiating heads of terms subject to due diligence
- Technical and commercial due diligence reporting and presentation
- Negotiating through to exchange and settlement of contract
- Solutions for management and asset management
- Executing on and off market disposal campaigns, together with the Institutional Investments team
- Development of divestment strategies which suit the subject property
- Identifying relevant domestic and international investors for exercises
- Up front due diligence on assets in preparation for sale
- First class offering documentation and marketing collaterals