When you purchase a property for occupation, you need to know precisely what you are spending your money on.
This means understanding exactly how much the property is worth; identifying potential assets and liabilities associated with the property; and also understanding how the property's value will develop over the long term.
The global market is now incredibly well connected. Fluctuating property prices influence one another from across continents and beyond. In this complex landscape, you need valuation services you can rely on. This is where CBRE and our occupier valuation services provide competitive advantage.
Valuation Services for Occupiers: CBRE's Core Principals
Our services are united by the following core elements:
- Quality insight and advice: Clients come to us because they need expert guidance. Whether this comes in the form of qualitative advice or the direct application of valuation data, this is what we provide.
- Manageable and identifiable risk: No property investment can be risk free, but we work with clients to help them identify risks and mitigate them as much as possible.
- High-level technological support: We use only the latest, most cutting-edge digital platforms and devices, ensuring we can guarantee the quality of our services.
- Local knowledge and function, on a nationwide basis: Our team includes experts from a variety of markets across the country and beyond. We draw upon our impressive resources to deliver you advice that suits your local market.
To get started, get in touch with our team today, or read on to discover more about our services.
Our Advisory & Valuation Services
- Market Value
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO)
- Mortgage Security
- Arbitration and Consulting
- Rental Review
- Transaction Support
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation