Our Agribusiness Capital Markets Transactions team specialises in all agricultural sectors and property types, ranging from rural lifestyle to large agricultural holdings and specialised/purpose-built facilities.
Our teams’ global and national networks, diverse rural backgrounds, and local agricultural knowledge offers our clients the very best in rural property market intelligence.
CBRE Agribusiness Transactions team provides the full suite of investment and divestment services to clients across Australia, including:
- Property transaction management across all agricultural sectors and commodities.
- Sale and leaseback transactions including pre-planning, the establishment of a market-based annual rent and proposed lease agreement, and preparation of associated vendor due diligence information.
- Market appraisal services, farm feasibility and benchmarking analysis services.
- Advice in relation to marketing strategy for price maximisation, including optimal method of sale, target market identification, direct targeted approaches, and bespoke pitches to prospective purchasers.
- Enquiry management, qualifying prospective purchasers prior to undertaking property inspections.
- Detailed accountability through comprehensive and regular vendor reporting and communication.
- Collation and coordination of all due diligence materials for the population of property data packs/virtual data rooms (as required).
- Preparation and design of property specific marketing collateral, including information memorandums, brochures, websites, online advertising, and an array of additional sales promotion tools.
- Evaluation and negotiation of highest and best offers, as well as management of execution risk through to the successful conclusion of a transaction.