We understand the unique challenges and opportunities that arise when investing in or divesting agribusiness properties. We are experienced in transaction services across a range of property types, ranging from rural lifestyle to large agricultural holdings and specialised / purpose built facilities.
CBRE Agribusiness Transactions provides the full suite of divestment services to clients across Australia, including:
- Sale and leasing services for properties and businesses across all agricultural sectors and commodities.
- Advice in relation to marketing strategy for price maximisation, including optimal method of sale, target market identification, direct targeted approaches and bespoke pitches to prospective purchasers.
- Sale and Leasebacks, including pre-planning, the establishment of a market-based annual rent and proposed lease agreement, and preparation of associated vendor due diligence information.
- Preparation and design of property specific marketing collateral, including information memorandums, brochures, websites, online advertising and an array of additional sales promotion tools.
- Collation and coordination of all due diligence materials for the population of property data packs / virtual data rooms (as required).
- Handling enquiries and qualifying prospective purchasers prior to undertaking property inspections.
- Detailed accountability through comprehensive and regular vendor reporting and communication.
- Evaluation and negotiation of highest and best offers, as well as management of execution risk through to the successful conclusion of a transaction.