Despite challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Indian real estate market recalibrated and witnessed a rebound from the last quarter of 2020 itself. This infographic is aimed at recapping key trends that shaped the RE segments in Q4 2020 and how 2021 could fare. This is also a pre-curser to our 2021 India Market Outlook report next week.
- Office: A gradual improvement in leasing sentiments & supply addition; overall office leasing momentum to witness an uptick in 2021.
- I&L: A significant rebound in leasing witnessed; strong recovery expected within H1 2021 itself.
- Retail: Space take-up improved on a q-o-q basis; flexibility to be key to success in future.
- Residential: Strong rebound in sales; developer incentives, supportive policies and attractive mortgage regime could sustain momentum in 2021.
- RE Investments: RE capital flows up on a y-o-y basis; investment activity expected to pick up pace as investors evaluate opportunistic deals.