The new CBRE Logistics Market Report offers an insight into the most important logistics hot spots in Austria.
- Approx. 449,000 sq m of new logistics space to be completed in Vienna, Graz & Linz by 2020
- Competition for land reserves on the Viennese market is fierce, which is why the revaluation potential of existing class B and C properties could gain in importance.
- Around 61% of the logistics stock in Graz corresponds to class A, making Graz the most modern of the three main logistics locations.
- While most of the developments in Vienna are intended for owner-occupation, most of the developments in Linz are intended for third-party use.
- The prime yield for logistics properties is approx. 5.20% and still offers an attractive yield level from the investor's point of view.