Valuation & Advisory Services
Providing expert building surveying services for owners and investors across all sectors of the property industry.
Our knowledge of the way a building operates, interconnects, and runs through its lifecycle provides property owners and investors with the most accurate advice from our experienced team of chartered building surveyors, building consultants and building services engineers.
Technical Due Diligence (TDD)
- Surveys for commercial, industrial, hotels, leisure, aged care facilities, education facilities and retail buildings for investment or occupational purpose.
- Comprehensive technical reports, advising on the appropriate level of technical and specialist services.
Make Good Schedules & Assessments
- Preparation of final, terminal and interim make good schedules and assessments for both landlords and tenants, providing specialist advice to assist with the negotiation of settlements, monitoring of works and RICS guidance.
Capex, Opex & Maintenance
- Expert and pragmatic advice to building owners, occupiers and property managers in respect to capital expenditure and building maintenance, capital expenditure and physical implementation of capital and maintenance works.
Schedule of Condition
- Preparation of comprehensive photographic schedules of condition to accurately record the condition of buildings.
- The requirement to record condition typically aligns with lease commencement (often prior to fit-out works) to ensure an accurate record of condition is recorded and agreed between landlord and tenant.