We understand the unique challenges and opportunities that arise when investing in or divesting agribusiness properties.
Whether you’re interested in a rural property for sale or want to learn more about our agribusiness real estate services, our team will guide you through the entire process, to take responsibility and accountability of achieving your desired outcomes.
Our Transaction Offering
We provide the full suite of divestment services to clients across Australia, including:
- Sale and leasing services for properties and businesses across all agricultural sectors and commodities
- Advice in relation to the best marketing strategy for price maximisation, including optimal method of sale, target market identification, direct targeted approaches, and bespoke pitches
- Sale & leasebacks, including pre-planning, consideration of different leasing structures, evaluation and establishment of a market-based annual rent and proposed lease agreement, and preparation of associated vendor due diligence information
- Enquiry management, qualifying prospective purchasers prior to undertaking property inspections
- Detailed accountability through comprehensive and regular vendor reporting and communication
- Evaluation and negotiation of highest and best offers, as well as management of execution risk through to the successful conclusion of a transaction
- Oversight and advisory services for the ‘hand-over’ processes to ensure seamless and collaborative settlements of transactions.
CBRE Agribusiness is dedicated to being the industry’s premier provider of valuation, advisory and transaction services for investors and owners of all types of commercial farming properties.