As pharmaceutical companies expand production capabilities in Australia, they rely on CBRE for their real estate services.
The Life Sciences industry is a major growth sector in Australia, contributing to growing occupier demand and rising commercial property investment activity. This aligns with global pharmaceutical companies expanding their Australian production capabilities, including research and development, manufacturing and distribution.
Occupiers and investors trust CBRE for our in-depth knowledge of this highly regulated sector, spanning multiple categories and property types.
We specialise in providing real estate investors with acquisition, disposition and debt and equity recapitalisation strategies across the continuum of care, including life sciences, specialised and general acute care, long-term acute care, and other post-acute care operations.
Our Specialised Services
- Acquisition and disposal of assets
- Sale and leaseback structuring
- Assisting health systems, investors and developers in the monetisation of their owned real estate
- Structuring equity (co-GP, preferred equity, and LP capital) for new development projects
- Providing innovative financing solutions through solid lender connections
- Preparation of assets for sale including asset registers, technical due diligence (TDD) assessments, financial modelling and lease due diligence
A New Era of Growth in Life Sciences
A major growth sector in Australia.
This report provides insight into Australia’s life sciences real estate, focusing on key trends, demand drivers, corporate real estate strategies and investment opportunities in major life science hubs.Read Report