How CBRE Builds Advantage
CBRE Agribusiness has a dedicated Capital Markets Transactions and Valuations team with specialisation across all agricultural sectors. Our teams’ global and national networks, diverse rural backgrounds, and local agricultural knowledge offers our clients the very best in rural property market intelligence.
With personnel strategically positioned throughout Australia, both regionally and in our capital city offices, our team has deep insight into the agribusiness properties within the market, and strong relationships with investors and owners that trade in this space.
CBRE Agribusiness staff are highly skilled at managing transactions and acquisitions of all levels and sectors, including:
- Dryland and irrigated broad-acre row cropping assets
- Pastoral and grazing assets including beef, sheep, wool, and equine
- Intensive livestock production systems, including beef and lamb feed-lotting, dairy, poultry, and pork production facilities
- Horticulture, viticulture, and vegetable assets
- Agribusiness supply chain facilities, including grain storage
- Irrigation water assets
We have a wide network of dedicated and experienced Agribusiness Valuations and Advisory professionals that have been providing strategic property advice for over 20 years. It is this focus on engagement, dialogue and collaboration that leads to independent objective valuations by combining knowledge from our internal and external market databases, as well as our extensive contacts and resources, and offers the following services to clients:
- Mortgage security valuations
- Portfolio valuations
- Financial reporting valuations
- Business administration and insolvency valuations
- Highest and best use studies
- Compulsory acquisition services and advice
- Pre-sale due diligence valuations/advice
- Pre-purchase due diligence valuations/advice
- Leasing consultancy
- Property rights advice
- Objections to statutory assessment
- Expert witness/litigation support
- Insurance assessments
- Property related succession planning advice
- Rental determinations
- Mergers and acquisitions valuations/advice
- Taxation valuations
Learn more about our commercial farming valuation services.
CBRE Agribusiness Transactions provides the full suite of investment and divestment services to clients across Australia, including:
- Property transaction management across all agricultural sectors and commodities
- Sale and leaseback transactions including pre-planning, the establishment of a market-based annual rent and proposed lease agreement, and preparation of associated vendor due diligence information
- Market appraisal services, farm feasibility and benchmarking analysis services
- Advice in relation to marketing strategy for price maximisation, including optimal method of sale, target market identification, direct targeted approaches, and bespoke pitches to prospective purchasers
- Enquiry management, qualifying prospective purchasers prior to undertaking property inspections
- Detailed accountability through comprehensive and regular vendor reporting and communication
- Collation and coordination of all due diligence materials for the population of property data packs/virtual data rooms (as required)
- Preparation and design of property specific marketing collateral, including information memorandums, brochures, websites, online advertising, and an array of additional sales promotion tools
- Evaluation and negotiation of highest and best offers, as well as management of execution risk through to the successful conclusion of a transaction
Learn more about our commercial farming transaction services.
CBRE has built a reputation for our rural property sales, and valuation and advisory services around the world. Our commitment to client relations, combined with a deep understanding of the fundamentals that drive the Australian rural property market, along with our bespoke marketing material is what offers our clients a competitive advantage.
Contact us today to learn more about our industry-leading comprehensive and personalised real estate offerings. Whether you are looking for an agribusiness valuation or are interested in one of our available rural property for sale or want to learn more about our agribusiness real estate services, we want to hear from you.