How CBRE Builds Advantage
At CBRE, we have the resources, skillsets and networks to transform real estate into real advantage by helping investors and owners realise quantifiable results from the assets they entrust to us. Across all asset types, in every market, our teams work with clients to streamline their operations, reduce costs, minimise risk, increase cash flow and strategically position their assets to give them a clear competitive advantage. Our global presence and local knowledge positions us to share experience and best practice around the world.
The team understands the unique challenges and opportunities that arise when investing in or divesting agribusiness properties. Our professionals all have diverse rural backgrounds, practical experience and choose to specialise in this sector. They have devoted their careers to following the properties, investors and owners that trade in this space. They have deep insight into this market and strive to build client relationships that endure. CBRE Agribusiness comprises over 40 dedicated professionals who specialise in all agricultural sectors and commodities, and have significant real estate experience. CBRE staff are located in offices based in Australia and New Zealand, however regularly engage in broader international transactions in North and South America, Europe and South East Asia.
Our Valuation Services
We have a wide network of dedicated and experienced Agribusiness Valuations and Advisory professionals that have been providing strategic property advice for over 20 years. It is this focus on engagement, dialogue and collaboration that leads to independent objective valuations by combining knowledge from our internal and external market databases, as well as our extensive contacts and resources, and offers the following services to clients:
- Mortgage security valuations
- Portfolio valuations
- Financial reporting valuations
- Business administration and insolvency valuations
- Highest and best use studies
- Compulsory acquisition services and advice
- Pre-sale due diligence valuations/advice
- Pre-purchase due diligence valuations/advice
- Leasing consultancy
- Property rights advice
- Objections to statutory assessment
- Expert witness/litigation support
- Insurance assessments
- Property related succession planning advice
- Rental determinations
- Mergers and acquisitions valuations/advice
- Taxation valuations
Learn more about our commercial farming valuation services.
Our Transaction Services
CBRE Agribusiness Transactions provides the full suite of divestment services to clients across Australia and New Zealand, including:
- Sale and leasing services for properties and businesses across all agricultural sectors and commodities
- Advice in relation to marketing strategy for price maximisation, including optimal method of sale, target market identification, direct targeted approaches and bespoke pitches to prospective purchasers
- Handling enquiries and qualifying prospective purchasers prior to undertaking property inspections
- Detailed accountability through comprehensive and regular vendor reporting and communication
- Sale and Leasebacks, including pre-planning, the establishment of a market-based annual rent and proposed lease agreement, and preparation of associated vendor due diligence information
- Collation and coordination of all due diligence materials for the population of property data packs / virtual data rooms (as required)
- Preparation and design of property specific marketing collateral, including information memorandums, brochures, websites, online advertising and an array of additional sales promotion tools
Learn more about our commercial farming transaction services.
Evaluation and negotiation of highest and best offers, as well as management of execution risk through to the successful conclusion of a transaction
CBRE has built a reputation for our rural property sales, valuations, and advisory services around the world. We know what it takes to succeed in the agribusiness industry. Contact us today to learn more about our industry-leading comprehensive and personalised real estate offerings. Whether you are interested in one of our available rural property sales or want to learn more about our agribusiness real estate services, we want to hear from you.