The CBRE Hotels Approach to Building Advantage
is a trusted strategic advisor to our clients for the provision of hotel real estate services. We bring specialised knowledge and experience to each and every situation, customised to the client’s needs. Adding value to our clients’ activities in the hospitality investment arena is our main objective.
At CBRE Hotels we maintain a diverse group of specialised service lines all focused on supporting our clients’ growth and success, while maximising the value of their investments. By offering strategic direction, operational advice and a global network of services, CBRE Hotels helps clients stay significantly ahead of evolving markets.
CBRE Hotels is one of the only organisations in the world with the focused expertise, market intelligence and global connections to secure the highest level of success for its clients. Whether institutional or individual, investor or operator, clients benefit from the fact that CBRE Hotels is uniquely positioned as a comprehensive, international service provider focused exclusively on hospitality.
With a truly dedicated team in Asia Pacific of over 50 specialists across 10 office locations, CBRE Hotels is able to respond quickly and seamlessly on cross-border assignments and our professionals have a proven track record of achieving optimal results for our clients. We can link our clients to a global network of capital and best practices, ensuring superior results. Delivering credible, creative, on-the-ground expertise in every major market, CBRE Hotels has access to the largest and most sophisticated service platform in the world. And as our client, so will you.
Our Hotels Services
- Hotel Brokerage & Investment Sales: For single and multiple asset transactions, CBRE Hotels offers comprehensive capital markets services including acquisition / disposition and advisory across all hospitality product segments.
- Feasibility Studies: For single and multiple asset transactions, CBRE Hotels offers comprehensive capital markets services including acquisition / disposition and advisory across all hospitality product segments.
- Asset Management: The strategic management of the asset and the hotel business are essential in maximising income and capital value. We act as the interface between owner and operator providing an owner with an independent review of operations and the hotel expertise to ensure delivery of their investment objectives.
- Operator Selection: Specialists in sourcing the most suitable operator and in negotiating the best terms, our team works closely with hotel owners to assess their business and legal requirements in order to select the most appropriate operating structure and brand. We provide expert advice to new-build developers and existing hotel investors.
- Valuation Services: Our valuers service the spectrum of hospitality, leisure and alternative asset classes. They have a detailed knowledge of hotel operations and the investment market, ensuring a good understanding of the business and compliance with international and local valuation requirements.
- Leisure & Alternative Investments: We offer unparalleled consultation, brokerage, financing and appraisal services to specialised industries such as pubs, gaming, tourist parks, golf courses, marinas and resort properties.
- Investment & Market Advisory: We provide advice for existing and prospective hotel owners, investors and lenders on the wider hotel industry, as well as specific assets and markets in order to maximise investment returns. With extensive hospitality experience and analytical skills, we are able to provide clients with services including economic review, market / development consultancy, buyer representation, investment facilitation, as well as strategic solutions and advice.
- Management Rights: CBRE Hotels provide a comprehensive understanding of the mechanics of management right agreements and offer expert skills in the negotiation of these arrangements and transactions.
- Purpose Built Student Accommodation: CBRE Hotels has dedicated operatives who specialise in the valuation of Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA).