Plan, Lease & Occupy
Unlock the power of your workplace with user-centred design, delivery and management services that drive business strategy, inspire human performance and increase employee engagement.
In the war for talent, the workplace forms part of your competitive edge. It’s central to attracting and retaining the best people and enhancing employee engagement. That’s why mindful and strategic workspace planning and change management strategies are critical in driving business strategies, drawing people to the office and enhancing performance.
Deep Expertise, Holistic Approach
Dynamic organisations demand high-performing, integrated workplace solutions tied closely to employee expectations and strategic objectives. Our diverse team of experts in workplace strategy, change and transformation, and occupancy management can identify opportunities to reduce and reallocate underutilised space, enhance your employee experience, effectively manage through change, and align culture and work processes to deliver exceptional places of work.
Unparalleled Intelligence & Technology
Our interactive workplace technology platform provides the critical context, insight and transparency you need to visualise and understand your portfolio. From space planning and programming to accurate and fast project estimating, we provide a range of technology solutions to inform your workplace strategy.
End-to-End Solutions, Executable Strategies
With an end-to-end, data-driven process, we define holistic workplace solutions that meet your unique organisational needs. We temper our recommendations based upon the industry’s largest portfolio of spatial and cost benchmarks to provide clarity and help you implement with confidence.
CapabilitiesOur solutions help you boldly envision your future workplace
- Workplace Strategy & Briefs – Define the exact requirements for your future workplace through user-centred research
- Change Management – Prepare your people to lead, adopt and sustain change
- Hybrid Work - We assist your leaders and staff to create Hybrid work policies and to ensure your workplace is a magnet for your staff
- Workplace Wellbeing – Provide a holistic approach to employee health and comfort
- Workplace Technology Diagnostics – Ensure technology supports and enables your workplace
- Occupancy Management – Sustain and adapt your new workplace to meet future demands
- Experience Services – Improve the office experience through technology, amenities and concierge services